Join Now for 2013
|Type of Organization
|Business, 1 - 2 Employees:
|Business,3 - 10 Employees:
|Business, 11 - 30 Employees:
|Business, 31 - 60 Employees:
|Business,61 - 99 Employees:
|Business, 100 + Employees:
|Charitable, Religious or Service Organization
|Government, Financial Institution, Public Utility, Hospital/Health System, Educational Institution:
Ten Ways to Get More from Spring-Ford Chamber Membership
1. Attend events – This is the perfect informal way to make business contacts and get referrals. Network, network, network, while keeping up to date on local issues and organizations and gaining tips on business practices.
2. Host a mixer – Show off your place of business with a mixer. You will have a captive audience to acquaint people with your organization and staff.
3. Write for the newsletter – Send your company’s press releases to the Chamber for inclusion in the newsletter. Informative articles with business tips are also welcomed.
4. Link your website – There is no charge to have a link from your logo on the Chamber website to your company website.
5. Advertise to Chamber members – When you advertise in the newsletter copies are mailed to every Chamber member business and posted on the Chamber website. In addition, your ad will appear separately on the website. Ads are also available in the printed Chamber Member Directory.
6. Join a committee – It’s a great way to get to know - and be known by – other Chamber members. Some committees are active year long and others, for one event. Choose your favorite, but get involved.
7. Sponsor events – You can sponsor a breakfast or lunch for a modest fee or you can be a major sponsor at the Chamber’s special events.
8. Provide a Member-to-Member Discount – Offering a discount to fellow Chamber members will give them an added incentive to do business with you.
9. Exhibit at a Chamber Expo – The Business Expo at Limerick Community Day gives you the chance to meet many hundreds of local consumer residents. The Business to Business Expo puts you in touch with hundreds of fellow business people.
10. Recruit new members – Encourage your business associates to join the Chamber. It’s a great way to strengthen your contacts with them.