Floor Coverings International - Montco
Floor Coverings International is the national leader for "in-home" flooring sales. We strive to give our customer the absolute best experience, from a consultative product selection to expert installation. Our warehouse is located in Collegeville and service Montgomery County in the Rt. 422 corridor from Lafayette Hill to Pottstown. See more at https://montco.floorcoveringsinternational.com.
We are looking for a full time Office Manager to run the “forward facing” part of our business. Responsibilities for this role include the following. (1) Responding to inbound lead requests from potential customers. (3) Scheduling and re-confirming both sales and installation appointments. (4) expense reports (4) social media (5) Proposal follow up (6) Execute local marketing tactics (7) Managing internal logistics of the company’s work-flow. Room for growth and position expansion to include production management.
The Fit There are several things that are crucial to success in this role.
1) Customer Centric : Office Managers have numerous interactions with our clients and the customer must feel honored by every touch point. This courtesy and respect flows not only to the external customers but the internal ones on our team as well.
2) Organized: An Office Manager needs to be painstakingly organized. Details that get missed can have big consequences so a healthy respect for the details and how to properly manage them is a must.
3) Computer Savvy : Our business utilizes a lot of technology. A comfort level (if not a preference for) computers and operating software is a must.
4) Skilled Communicator : Communication is a big part of this job and having a mature approach to it is integral to success. A friendly and upbeat demeanor is a must.
5) Independent: I am looking for a person who is a self-starter by nature and doesn’t require follow up to stay on a task or see it through to completion.
Prior experience as an Office Manager / Administrator with Quickbooks experience in a service business is a huge asset.
Starting Salary is $40-45,000/ year. Monthly and year-end bonuses are available as well based on achieving certain criteria. This job is hybrid to start– working from home and meeting with me frequently until training is complete, then it will be remote. Preferable if you live in Montgomery County.
If you feel you might be a good fit for our team, please submit your up-to-date resume and a cover letter stating why we should consider you for the role. [email protected]